Sunday, June 7, 2015

Read-A-holicZ Extra - Lizzy [ 2 ] : JUNE 2015, TBR Take Down, EBook Edition

Last week I did a more personal video just capturing my moments in May. This week I posted up my June 2015 TBR Take Down for eBooks! I have loads to read on the eBook side but these were the ones I was most looking forward to. Hope you enjoy and all the books are linked on the channel.

I also have a "physical" pile of books to tackle this month, that you can check here. Hope you enjoy, subscribe, like, and comment!!

THAT'S IT! ANY ONE READING ANY OF THESE? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

2 comments:

  1. Great post.. I really enjoy your blog. Your posts are so different from other blogs I follow.. Keep it up :)

    xoxo,
    Juliana Grace | www.julianagraceblogspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Juliana, I'm glad you think so :D Thanks for stopping by ans commenting, much bloggy <333!

      Delete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.