Thursday, June 18, 2015

Spread the Love Thursday : Fallen in forbidden love... [ INTRO & BUTTON ]

Hey guys, since I've been getting things ready for the Mail YA box for July, I was tinkering around and decided to show you some things people who subscribe will be getting in the monthly boxes. [--> For more info, click here, I ship internationally too <---]

This is kinda like Teaser Tuesday but with books you've already read and/or loved, not just current reads. Anyone can participate and can be as creative as you want. Just leave me a comment if you did one :) I just took a quote from a book I loved and made a button that anyone can grab and put on their blog. This is actually going to be a sticker, so you can put it anywhere you want!

Here is the button for my favorite series, which is FALLEN BY LAUREN KATE. I read this way back in 2011 and still have the entire story in my head. Which is rare since I can't even remember what I did yesterday @_@ It's definitely more for the younger crowd, I enjoyed it way more back in High School but I still re-read Fallen when I want to remember my High School days.


THAT'S IT! HAVE YOU READ FALLEN? LIKE THE BUTTON? EXCITED FOR THE JULY BOX OF MAIL YA? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.