Saturday, June 13, 2015

Stacking the Shelves - Lizzy [ 75 ] : Spontaneous B&N edition!

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where you show off books you're adding to your shelves.

Hello guys, so summer is HERE, it's so warm outside that I decided to revamp the meme banner. Been working in a few blog designs, almost done with Waiting For Wentworth (check it out) and have 3 more to go X_x Any who, I am also working on a SUPER FREAKING AMAZING BOOK THING! If you stop by tomorrow, you will be happily surprised :) Also didn't post much since I had midterms - _ -

  • Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices: Manga #2) by Cassandra Clare & HyeKyung Baek - BOUGHT [B&N]
  • Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout - BOUGHT [B&N]
  • I Am Princess X by Cherie Priest & Kali Ciesemier - BOUGHT [B&N]
  • Maximum Ride Forever (Maximum Ride #9) by James Patterson - BOUGHT [B&N]
  • MORE PICTURES - - - > > > >

    THAT'S ALL I GOT THIS WEEK! THANKS FOR STOPPING BY! LEAVE ME YOUR STACKING THE SHELVES IN THE COMMENTS!

    4 comments:

    1. Princess X looks really cute. I hope that you love it. Great haul of books this week.

      Grace @ Books of Love

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yeah, super excited to start I AM PRINCESS X and see all the gorgeous pictures. Thanks for stopping by Grace, much <33

        Delete
    2. Great haul! I can't wait for Hello, I Love You. It sounds so wonderful! I read I Am Princess X last week and it was so amazing. I hope you enjoy it!: )
      Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Now I'm even more excited to start I AM PRINCESS X. I got Hello, I Love You because it deals with kpop and I love kpop :D Thanks for stopping by Krystianna, much bloggy <3

        Delete

    Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.