Saturday, June 27, 2015

Stacking the Shelves - Lulu [ 7 7 ] : Blues in the sky...

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where you show off books you're adding to your shelves.

Hey ya'll! How have you been? It's been a while since you guys have seen a StS post from me, so I'm really glad I was able to muster up a couple of books this week! Let's start!

  • Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer - LIBRARY
  • The Broken Hearts' Society of Suite 17C by LeighAnn Kopans - REVIEW COPY / SIGNED
  • Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss #3) by Stephanie Perkins - LIBRARY
  • THAT'S ALL I GOT THIS WEEK! THANKS FOR STOPPING BY! LEAVE ME YOUR STACKING THE SHELVES IN THE COMMENTS!

    5 comments:

    1. Great haul this week! I read Anna and loved it so much but I still have to read Lola and Isla. They sound amazing though. Have a great week! :)
      Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

      ReplyDelete
    2. I need to read these books too, I hope you enjoy them :)

      My haul
      Lauren @ Northern Plunder

      ReplyDelete
    3. Great books this week. I am especially excited about The borken heart society

      I hope you enjoy these pretties :) Happy Reading!

      Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

      Michelle @ Book Briefs

      ReplyDelete
    4. Good ones! The Broken Hearts sounds like a cute one. Happy reading ;-)

      ReplyDelete

    Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.