Wednesday, February 16, 2022

a . n e w . b e g g i n i n g

well. . .has it been 6 years already. It doesn't feel like all that time has passed to me. Maybe because life has been happening quickly to me. I miss the good old days when I used to just read and review. When this book community WAS my entire world. I miss it but that time has passed.

I decided to try blogging again. I know I've said that before but so far this year I've been very productive. I've been excersing, eating healthy, working on my designs on redbubble, I've begun to write again and have an idea for a business I want to try and see through. So I feel like coming back to my blog this time around I will be able to keep it up and not give up so easily. Plus I like this long form way of recording my life and the stages I go through.

I want to share so much with you all here. I don't know if I'll post book reviews, but I might if I really liked a book and think everyone should know about it. That feeling has never changed. I will just keep this as my personal space on the internet. My hope is that I can have you all here with me again. It's going to be interesting writing as my way older self. Seeing how my life changes in the next few years reaching 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.