Monday, May 7, 2018

announcement for 2018

hello

it's been so long since I've actually sat and written a post on blogger. It's kinda hard sitting down to write but I'm glad to come back to this blog. In the time i've been away I've been enjoying and suffering through life. I've gotten down deep into Kpop and I've been working on my music too. I also got a job that takes up all my time and leaves me dead tired at night X_X i also moved states and my grandmother passed away. So i've been away.

changes

For this next chapter of my life, I want to do something I enjoyed and that was blogging. I am still an avid reader but now I am more into adult romance. I haven't read any YA book in 2 years, not because I don't like the stories but because I've grown and I want an ending that has a more forever ending.

As I was saying, I'm coming back but I'm not going to talk books. I'm going to be concentrating on more of my other loves like traveling, music, and family. A just ME kinda blog. I'll be reviewing hotels and places and things instead of just books.

I also finally changed my blog name and url, which I hadn't changed since I created this blog back in 2012. So this is a huge step. I'll always have a spot in my heart for Read-A-holicZ but it's been long enough to know it needed to change T_T

new name

I decided to rename the blog "SEOULLI.LIFE" since I'll be traveling and living my life from now on with my love of kpop. To be honest with you all, I was depressed for almost 4 years after high school. I didn't accept that I was depressed but I knew the feelings. I stayed up many nights just crying and hating myself but around 2 years ago I went to Guatemala and saw my grandmother alive for the last time. That really made me think about the time I had left on this earth. She told me to "be someone and make something with my life" since you never know what life will throw at you. Since that trip I've been more present and I started reading for enjoyment again. I started my poetry. I immersed myself in music and started to live. Now I want to take on the world and explore and reach my dreams.

I've got to fix things up on the blog but hopefully I can get it done soon and get back to posting regularly. First few things will be Kpop related, just wanted to warn you all in advance since I know a lot of you followed me for my book reviews. I hope you will still stay with me, I honestly love you all and want to explore the world with you all too!

i'm happy to be coming back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.